[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]NOTE: All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Reignland E-Gift Card. All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
ALL RETURNS – Please access our Online Returns Portal before shipping your returns.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full accordance with our return policy:
- Items must be sent back within 28 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered.
- We do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. Please contact us through our Online Request Form here for assistance before returning.
- Return packages must include a return request form OR packing slip. If these are not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, please fill out a return form or packing slip from each order returned.
- Reignland is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Additional notes: When returning by mail, you will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid. Depending on the shipping method and carrier used to return, your return package may take several days or weeks to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Reignland will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Reignland E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Reignland does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
- Reserved Rights Regarding Returns Reignland reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Reignland reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Reignland items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a customers return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a customer, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all customers across the globe.
Because we can’t ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the Distribution Center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and add the attachment to the Online Request Form along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your request and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please submit a request through our Online Request Form within twenty-eight (28) days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form online here . Once we give you a go to ship your items please place the packing slip sheet in your return package. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the return form and/or the correct return item(s), we will be unable to process your return. Additionally, multiple order returns must be accompanied by separate return forms for each order.Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. U.S. customers: we recommend sending your return via our Online Returns Portal. International customers: we recommend sending your return along with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Send your package to:
Packages sent out from our US fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
Meanwhile, packages sent out from our Europe location are automatically returned to our Europe fulfillment center. Its address: Lidostas parks, Marupes novads, Latvia LV-2167.
Store credit in the form of a Gift Up E-Gift Card will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our Distribution Center. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Reignland does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Reignland requires items to be returned within 28 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center after 28 days are considered to be “stale” returns.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”RETURNS BY MAIL”]
To begin your return and create a prepaid label, please visit our Returns Site or sign into your account and click My Orders to select the order that you would like to return. After you selected your order, click “View Details” then click “Return” and complete the provided return instructions. Please use this site for standard U.S. returns. At this time, we are unable to process returns from AK, HI, or US territories through the Return Page site.
Your Order Confirmation email will provide you with an Order Number. The Returns Page will request your Order Number and billing zip code used on the online purchase. Once you enter the site:
- Select the items you wish to return and select the reason why you are returning the item
- Select how you would like to return the item.
- Select “Use a prepaid shipping label”. For the “Bring it to our Store” option, please see section RETURNS TO STORE for more details.
- Follow the instructions on the prepaid shipping label pop-up
- Review your Return and make sure the information on the Return Summary is correct then select “Submit”
- Your Prepaid shipping label and Packing Slip will be emailed to you.
- Print the Prepaid shipping label. Securely pack your merchandise and Packing Slip in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible).
- Place the prepaid shipping label on the outside of your package. Please make sure that no other tracking labels are showing.
- Please note that cost of each return prepaid shipping label requested will be deducted from your refund amount. In addition, any shipping charge paid by you is non-refundable unless you received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
- When your package is ready to be mailed, do one of the following:a. For Smartpost Label, use the FedEx or U.S. Postal Service and drop the return package at your nearest FedEx Ship Center or Post Officeb. For FedEx Ground Label, drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.
Refunds will be issued as a Reignland E-Gift Card. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited. If you made your purchase using a gift card, e-gift card, or store credit, refunds will be issued to the original card that was used. The refund amount will include only the amount paid by you after any discount or reward credit was applied to the returned item(s) and it will not include any shipping charge paid by you unless you are returning a damaged, defective, or the wrong item was sent to you.
You can track your return status from you return confirmation email or FedEx Site.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”RETURNS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS”]
What is your return policy for international orders?
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, returns (with the exception of items or promotions marked “Final Sale”) are accepted within 28 days of the ship date. Final Sale items are ineligible for a return or refund. Your packing slip provides a postmark date that specifies the last day you have to return your merchandise by mail. If you choose to return an item, Global-e will provide you with a refund of the original merchandise price (minus any return shipping charges) and any duties and taxes originally paid on the item in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. Please note that you will still be responsible for the original shipping charges (you will not be reimbursed for any amount you paid in shipping charges for the initial delivery of the merchandise). Returned merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed and all original tags must be attached. Merchandise must be returned in original packaging. Footwear returns must be packaged in a standard brown box with the original shoe box in its original condition placed inside. All returned items must be accompanied by the packing slip from the order and customs documents (if applicable).
What are the International Return Instructions?
To start your returns process, please email us your order number and reason for return. For your convenience, you may create a prepaid return shipping label and drop off to the nearest DHL location. If you have questions or need assistance with making a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be sent and the amount you will be refunded not including any duties and taxes originally paid. Refunds for returned items will be credited to you by in a Reignland E-Gift Card. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued as a Reignland E-Gift Card. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited. The refund amount will include only the amount paid by you after any discount or reward was applied to the returned item(s) and it will not include any shipping charge paid by you unless you are returning a damaged, defective, or the wrong item was sent to you.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”RETURNS BY MAIL FOR ALASKA, HAWAII AND U.S. TERRITORIES”]
Your package includes an order invoice, return form, customs documents (if applicable), and a pre-printed merchandise return label.
- On your return form, check off the items you wish to return and list the return reason code(s).
- Email us your order number and reason for return.
- Once we give you the green light to ship, Securely pack your merchandise and return form in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible).
- We do not pay for return shipping labels. Please note that the return label is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. In addition, any shipping charge paid by you is non-refundable unless you received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
- Mail your online returns using the pre-printed label included with your package, or to the address on the return shipping slip
Refunds will be issued in a Reignland E-Gift Card.. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited. For returns from international and APO/FPO addresses, please allow 4-6 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited. If you made your purchase using a gift card, e-gift card, or store credit, refunds will be issued to the original card that was used. The refund amount will include only the amount paid by you after any discount or reward was applied to the returned item(s) and it will not include any shipping charge paid by you unless you are returning a damaged, defective, or the wrong item was sent to you.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR WRONG ITEM(S)”]
BY MAIL: Exchanges by mail are only processed for damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s) shipped. Should you receive damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s), please return the merchandise to our Online Returns address above within 28 days from the ship date. The refund amount will include the amount paid by you after any discount or reward was applied to the returned item(s) plus any original shipping charge paid by you and the return shipping costs ONLY if a copy of the shipping receipt is attached to the return form. We recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking. Please note: only standard carrier services will be refunded.
To ensure proper processing, please select the appropriate Return Reason Code listed on your return form. In addition, please specify the damage, defect, or wrong item(s) on the return form. Upon receipt of your return, our Online Returns Department will inspect your merchandise to confirm that the item is damaged, defective and/or the wrong item. If you would like a replacement of the item(s), please write Exchange on the return form in the notes section. We will gladly send out a replacement of the original item(s) purchased, at no cost, as long as the merchandise is available. If the merchandise is not available for an exchange, you will receive a refund to the original form of payment used to make your online purchase.
Exchanges for international orders are not available at this time. Please return items and place a new order.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”RETURNS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES MADE WITH E-GIFT CARDS / STORE CREDITS”]Refunds can only be made to the exact gift card, e-gift card or store-credit used for the original purchase. Please retain the gift card, e-gift card and/or store credit after your online purchase, for return refunds and future purchases.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”ARBITRATION”]
YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. If you do so, neither you nor Reignland can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Reignland in email within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out: email@example.com
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your Reignland account (if any), and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Reignland.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”GOVERNING LAW & VENUE”]
For any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of this Returns and Exchanges Policy, the Excluded Disputes or if you opt out of the agreement to arbitrate, you agree to resolve any dispute you have with Reignland exclusively in a state or federal court located in Newport News, Virginia, and to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Newport News for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
If any provision of these Returns and Exchanges Policy is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable during arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Returns and Exchanges Policy and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Reignland’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Returns and Exchanges Policy will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. No waiver of any of this Returns and Exchanges Policy will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. Reignland reserves the right to change this dispute resolution provision, but any such changes will not apply to disputes arising before the effective date of the amendment. This dispute resolution provision will survive the termination of any or all of your transactions with Reignland.